The school’s Principal was eager to explore innovative and practical methods of supporting every member of the school’s staff to become an even more effective group.
Even though a relatively ‘young’ school, their first OFSTED inspection was extremely positive. Now the Principal wanted to equip all staff members, regardless of their personal role, with tools, skills, techniques that would enable them to:-
- Understand the value of teamwork and collaboration in a highly regulated sector
- Appreciate what they excel at individually and transfer this quality to a team environment
- Deal with disagreement and conflict more confidently, efficiently and collaboratively
- Boost self awareness about how staff all have an impact on each other and students
- Create a healthier ‘Emotional Climate’ in the classroom and working environment