An established international brand and a leader in its sector, the client was eager to developing its European Sales team members’s ability in presenting.
New and established Sales team members hadn’t explored or learned public speaking or presentation skills in any structured manner; they did their best with what they knew. And, it was woking well.
The company’s Sales Effectiveness & Support Manager was committed to equipping Sales team members with a structured, flexible and authentic set of communication skills which would:-
- Enable Sales team members to communicate even more effectively with prospective corporate clients.
- Present the company’s unique offering in an authentic, resonant manner.
- Use proven Emotional Intelligence tools to maximise personal impact.
- Develop a meaningful dialogue with audiences from a variety of organisations.
- Help to deliver improved sales and customer satisfaction results.
Scott Watson developed a challenging and enjoyable presentation skills training programme, underpinned by Emotional Intelligence skills, tools and principles. Participants were challenged, encouraged and coached to create a step change in their communication standards, and it worked wonderfully well. So well in fact, you can read what the project sponsor thought about the programme below.